VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Venture Books First Shipment - Riley Iron Ore Mine, page-399

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Mr Jock I have been as open as possible and yes have suggested in the past to you to change y/name to "Jocko-doesnot-know" as you are constantly trolling this thread NEGATIVELY for whatever "agenda" you have...

I have no "agenda"/ I don't trade etc, have entered seriously on 15/8/13 @$0.20, see my post below, and have been buying up since then... in my "sophisticated" style ... to average down... as mentioned recently in one of the very few posts which were not reported "en masse" by the non-holding organised bunch of trolls "with some agenda!"...
    Post #: 55679384

I was as much a victim of the commodities market speculators (and what shenanigans they play together with some governments resulting in the decades long downturn in the price of eg Tin ... just read the article quoted by another poster earlier today and published by "Sto..*...d" and of course the terrorist activists actions against our company ...by you know who (tip: they still owe us a lot of money that if we sued them in US style with all the interest charges and court costs...
    I suspect we would have enough money to develop Mt Lindsay and they would be banned and de-registered as a "charity"... and what vandalism has got to do with charity ... you tell me!? please.

By posting your negative posts here you play to vandals hands ... hence you are getting a lot more upticks than any honest holder!

As someone said "the democracy is not good ... but the only acceptable thing we have"... and I am not going to repeat that in the past
    the only taxpayers /working pple + business owners/employers/ had the right to vote and if it was the case, we certainly would have the proper law by now to save-guard the employees/ businesses and shareholders from "violent vandals"/thieves, etc...

I can not disclose for security reason how many shares I now hold, but last year I was approaching #5 holder... and do you think that I feel good about the system that I am top 5 holder, experienced investor, paying taxes yearly well over $1 mln +++.... & am happy to be vandalized daily by morons who do not hold anything and do not contribute to the country... but become "activists" for God only knows what reason...

as they do not have the knowledge required eg anywhere near of the traditional knowledge of Aborigines - the real owners of Tasmania/OZ... who not only have mined the area, we hold, previously but importantly knew how to take care of the bush by constantly spot/cold flame burning... etc, (what was the first observation of the late comers the colonist/invaders)...

PS Just reported without full disclosure of course... the Auckland, NZ terrorist incident is the best example how difficult it is to deal in democracy with vandals... the offender came to NZ in 2011, was on surveillance by Police since 2016, costing taxpayers millions and what ...he just seriously knifed 6 innocent NZ citizens in a shop ...and now will cost taxpayers few more millions to keep the parasite in prison till he will be humanely released? to do what? eg trolling on VMS thread?

GLTArealHolders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $85.22K 4.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5373154 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 421948 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.