VMS 5.56% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

"I believe many have worked hard to bring about a positive...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "I believe many have worked hard to bring about a positive result from an identified ore body, at great expense.
    Whether an identified ore- body will be viable is a problem facing all successful? explorers facing macro economics commodity cycles/ trends.

I have noticed however threads filled with posters considerably ignorant of exploration and project feasibility, overly optimistic expectations and obvious ramping.
    This can be expected when people have overinvested on gut feel and are trapped in myopia and groupthink.
    It is likely we have all been there at some time as 'newbies'

I am no expert nor offering financial advice - the above is my genuine reply to your question based on considerable time investing/ punting on materials stocks on the ASX particularly."

What a post! Agree with every word you have said. Your concerns were/are similar to mine, hence i am not currently invested here.

All the best with your investments.

And for those seriously in the red here, i also wish you the best of luck. I truly hope this company can turn their fortunes around and you all enjoy immense success. Especially the long term holders.

Till next time.

Sweetshekels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.08K 109.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 14002788 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7634208 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.