CRI 16.7% 1.4¢ critica limited

Ann: Venture drilling at a new high priority REE-Tin target, page-86

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2189
    What you say is all very reasonable @evanbruce, the thing is if there a number of serious holders on the register, why does not anyone know what AR and Co are up to ?? I am not the impatient Board basher type who posts here in a serial fashion, far from it.

However have come to the conclusion that management here are serial under achievers, who provide very little in the way of information with regard to any progress that is being made. Good mngmt would outline progress in an incremental fashion each Qtrly. There is very little information provided which might give holders a sense of anything being achieved.

I hold other companies in which I feel the management have much more respect for the people who have invested in their business.

Further, as I understand it, mining at Riley was held up because the wet screen plant needed substantial renovation, so if management was at all diligent, wouldn't the necessary parts for the renovation have been pre ordered ahead of time, as is the case with many mining process plants. That whole thing came across to me as a comedy of errors, I do understand however that covid didn't help.

The lack of some parts created a lengthy hold up in completion of the wet screen plant; as I recall it, this cost VMS a few possible shipments in that brief (several months) profit window.

This is a question some here will probably know the answer to (I don't because VMS is in the dog drawer & I haven't been following as close as I could). I believe that I read somewhere that ore processing at Riley is now going back to dry screening ??? Can anyone here provide some clarity on that for me ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.