VMS 11.1% 1.6¢ venture minerals limited

re: Ann: Venture Minerals Boardroom Radio Int... Only drilling...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    re: Ann: Venture Minerals Boardroom Radio Int... Only drilling at Mt Lindsay with the 6 drill rigs, I don't see much news to lift the sp.

Now that little beauty is going into my to keep file of quotes....only 6 drill rigs..........now Absa do you really believe that rubbish you just posted. If you do why are you investing in VMS....perhaps you should listen to that boardroom interview again and perhaps think about what you are saying. I wont Argue about the rest of the post but really in less than 12 months (the bfs is being done now) we will have bfs study completed and perhaps offtake agreements. Long term this will generate good returns...but with all exploration stocks they are volatile...i think considering what we are going through at the moment and end of financial year silly season its holding up quite well..the sp could quite easily go up aswell...i dont really care if its 50 cents or 20 cents...my outlook is in 2012/2013...and the share price then will be quite different. I want to be holding when there is a substantial share price rerating due to news...as such a core holding i dont trade

pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $87.94K 5.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3743256 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1669946 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.