VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Charlie Good summary, I still feel the plans are very...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Charlie Good summary,

I still feel the plans are very fuzzy/blurry, no targets set & timelines to achieve anything. If someone can give me a timeline for targets that narrows more than a year, or even down to a year in some cases then please correct me. I do see some timelines on our other assets but that all relies on another company's management.

Of your list I am most looking forward to the mangement, lets see if some new blood will come in understanding what we have been sitting on (im not talking about mangements hands, im refering to the Tin) & with some energy to get after it. Set some targets, talk to some big players, pursue an offtake agreement in return for funding to get things moving. Surely someone is interested in buying the Tin. We know that western governments are starting to see that relying on China for these type of resources is not in their best interests, which is why they are 'critical' what has been the progress with government funding/assistance to get offtakes?

To be fair management did have a go at getting the IO to market & got stung by the drop in prices which isnt their fault & it noted that the IO price is creeping back. But I still havent seen the profit/loss from that or an estimate of what price it will become viable which mangement should know & give SH some guidance on that aspect of the company. (currently USD$125)

If we just keep wandering aimlessly then I think one of my previous posts on here is what is going to happen.In regard to my previous posts I bought on market at 0.037 & am now averaging 0.054. If I dont see some real energy from management by the time we start rising above 0.06 then I'll be looking for signals to exit when the Insto's distribute. I certainly will be setting a stoploss at/above my cost as I dont have alot of faith unfortunately.

In saying that if we make some exciting developments (im not talking about another drill result from known skarfe) then im in for the ride. I still believe that the resource we have is 'gold' (just 20x more expensive) & hoping we start to show moves towards unlocking the potential.

I aslo hope im not coming across as a 'down ramper' more of a fence sitter hoping to be persuaded by management into becoming a believer.

As always DYOR

& sincerely GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.