VMS 0.00% 2.7¢ venture minerals limited

Ok, so my $0.02 on the met since that's what everyone, holders...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Ok, so my $0.02 on the met since that's what everyone, holders and bystanders alike, is waiting on here. Everyone keeps mentioning "good met" but what even is that? In my opinion:

Incredible met: >40% REE extraction pH 4 ammonium sulphate leaching, e.g. MEI, VMM (VMM has similar grades to VMS so far). Based on other posters and my research, you can test this with an off the shelf assay from ALS so it is very quick/cheap to get a yes/no result on...

OK to good met: 50-60% REE extraction with pH 1 sulphuric acid leaching, e.g. GRL, VTM (although VMS has better grades so it would value higher than GRL and VTM). Must be ambient temperature, heating clay slurries up is high OPEX. Also need to know the acid consumption and iron and aluminium (impurity) extraction to be able to class it as OK or good/great.

Absolute dog sh*t met: 25 g/L or pH 0 hydrochloric leaching, e.g. MRD, OD6, WC1, HRE, VSR. MRD actually has similar drill hits to VMS and also in a good location, with market cap of ~$8m and should be 1B tonnes+ JORC soon. They also get 60-70% REE extraction, except they use 25 g/L HCl. So even if you get good extractions, if it's with HCl at pH 0 it's a fail and worth around $10m mcap based on Aussie peers.

The acid leaches above are custom tests so need a dedicated met lab, this could take 4-7 months to do If they kicked the met off with Brothers back in August last year like AR said, they should already have a workflow going with a met lab and that should get the timeline down to 4-6 weeks IMO for leach tests on any new drill samples.

I'll be waiting out for the met to decide if it's got legs before entering here. Good luck to those already onboard the train.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $87.26K 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 447596 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1676513 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.