VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Venture succeeds in Court case - Riley Iron Ore Mine, page-42

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    "One might ask why you post?"

There's a rational reason for a holder to post...to spread positive information about the company's prospects and support the share price. Self-interested, transparent, logical.

The difference is, there's no rational reason for a non-holder to continually post detailed negative analyses on the basis that they claim to do so (that is, to warn unsuspecting strangers on the internet off of a dud company, to save them from potential future losses). That's not self-interested, that's not transparent, that's not logical.

The logical reason why a non-holder would post negative content would be to sow FUD in order to suppress the share price, either for political reasons (BBF) or for financial reasons (get a cheap buy-in).

So, non-holders who continually post lengthy, detailed warnings to strangers on the internet, warning them off a company they don't hold are either (a) saintly altruists with far too much time on their hands and a peculiar obsession with this particular "dud" company (among thousands of others) or (b) logical people with ulterior political or financial motives. I go with (b) almost all of the time, but it's up to everyone to make their own informed guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $33.03K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 14254914 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3704226 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.