CRI 0.00% 1.3¢ critica limited

Dom 2007: Agree Dom and I would be very surprised if our company...

1. 2,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    Dom 2007: Agree Dom and I would be very surprised if our company does not get Federal Government Funding under the strategic minerals grant, as said before we were listed as number (1) strategic minerals by the Australian and USA minerals council....Also, we have received funding for drilling, from the last government.....We have to spend this money first, then it's reimbursed, there is no limit of time to use this.....I would expect as soon as the Riley I.O extraction commences, we will then commence drilling over the other Tin and Tungsten targets that have been identified. I doubt either the Tasmanian or the Federal Government would want to see this idle for to much longer. The Rennisson Tin Belt is arguable the largest in the world....And would employ well over 100 people for the next 50 years....
    Imagine if we also, find another Golden Grove type Gold / Copper deposit in W.A and our chances are very high being next door to one of the largest discoveries ever......People can Google Oxiana or EMR or OZL to see how good it was and still is we are right next door.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $18.29K 1.407M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1490087 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1209309 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.