ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1239
    When looking at the presentation and comparing the companies as listed.....I see that most of the competition is either diluted heavily with shares compared to VMS.........Also, our resource is much larger and more attractive long term.....Our breakeven position for Tin extraction is about $12,000 per tonne.......Where as most of the others is closer to $16,000 per tonne.....Our transport distance compared to SRZ and MLX is 50kms shorter.....Our mine is all but ready to go.....
    I also, note SRZ received only half of what VMS received from the TAS Gov in funding for further drilling....AVZ is situated in the DRC with an emphasis on their Lithium and a very unstable country to deal with.....The indications of price rises for Tin and Tungsten appears very good for the future....Because our extraction costs are somewhat cheaper, it would make our operation much more attractive to investors and buyers....Added to this we have multiple high class tenements in Western Australia for: Gold; Nickle; Zinc; Copper....As well as, our Iron-Ore at Riley Riley....
    I think the next couple of weeks should see our S.P start to rise considerably as news gets out about production commencing....GLTAH....I think our time is near.....Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $36.84K 3.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 829096 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1791700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.