VMS 0.00% 2.4¢ venture minerals limited

re: Ann: Venture to Raise $8 million to Advan... Interesting...

1. 4,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    re: Ann: Venture to Raise $8 million to Advan... Interesting conclusion Caldezar...good lateral thinking and if correct, we should all get out as they're too sharp for us...not to mention devious.

The flip side might go something like this..."we've returned to the market a number of times for private funds, let's get this finance bogey out of the way in one big blast."

I favour this approach and believe that Hamish has had a peek-a-boo inside the wallet of some "wanna-buy-in" and took the opportunity to relieve that wanna-be of some cash.

I recollect Hamish saying quite a number of months ago in PAYDIRT magazine that "finance was no problem".

My issue is the dilution factor and the continual ignoring of the faithful who would participate in a placement or rights issue if invited.

Afterall, we would win two ways....shares at a concession and a stronger company.

BUT...I balance my frustration by recognising that these guys are geos not financiers and they are best doing what they do best...so let's get our test drilling program out of the way and bring back a glowing report.

As to the likelihood of a positive result...VMS just doesn't disappoint....each ann contains good news...although I am still worried about the low % of Sn...but the multi revenue stream balances that.

I'd like to think that there are many Asian eyes watching VMS with interest (and a swollen bank account) to assist in the major capex requirements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $113.6K 4.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2552559 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 773811 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.