VMC 0.00% 7.0¢ venus metals corporation limited

Guys and galsi can’t realistically assess or value the outcome...

1. 4,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 473
    Guys and gals
    i can’t realistically assess or value the outcome of all this . I hold a reasonable amount of vmc but I thought to open my value chain up to opportunity given what I expect to be high volatility driven by uncertainty I’d buy the vmc options
    I know they go off the trading boards mid next month and expire by end November but it gives me time without heavy commitment
    not realistically inside the required time frame for realisation of the outcome but gives me time to evaluate further
    i can’t imagine why this action would have been launched that would be so risky for vmc unless they had a very good documented provable case
    so I bought a mill oppies at 2c
    I’ll probably exercise anyway in the interim as I still see underlying resource value in vmc well above 20c market cap
    just my two bobs worth for thought in the forum
    if Spx fall to realistic prices based on these new risk parameters set out by the devastating court case outcome possible , I’ll likely be a buyer there too to hedge my bets all around
    just sharing my thinking here where nobody can possibly risk assess the outcomes based on current information
    lets hope for a clearer way forward soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.