VMC 0.00% 7.4¢ venus metals corporation limited

Ann: Venus Commences Proceedings against Spectrum Metals Limited, page-99

1. vmp
    13,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8936
    Metalguy, I don’t know who’s going to have a stronger argument as I’m no lawyer. But On surface, for me it’s Vmc and p Adams saying funny statements such as coveting or covetousness is nonsense to me. let’s just say I don’t own any shares in Vmc or spx, I probably won’t buy either shares except for a quick buck. This has big ramifications. Even an appearance of conflict of interest should be avoided what’s more if adams and Bosio we’re actively involved in obtaining the deal after signing the CA. Imo only, I’m no lawyer, it’s hard to prove coveting and selective dementia in court in the context of this scuffle. Lol.
    Spx has much more to lose so it is in their best interest to settle. Adams and Bosio could be collateral damage and even that wouldnt necessarily mean spx get to keep pw. I have done annual training on standards of business conduct including discussion of conflicts of interest and in the examples I’ve read and remember, it looks like the other side is in trouble but that’s just how it looks to me and It needs the court to decide. Not my advice just speculations. I just find funny with what the spx directors are saying as reported in the media. Tells me they’re very, very worried. I would be worried too if I was a spx shareholder. There’s nothing they can do to influence the spx sp at this point. The market will do its own thing based on how it sees the matter. As a Vmc holder i’d agree with management’s decision to sue in this instance based on what they’ve released in the Ann, win or lose. It’s part of their job remit.
    Last edited by vmp: 11/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.