MEM 0.00% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

So looking at the possible countries of sales here is the latest...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    So looking at the possible countries of sales here is the latest from Japan."Japan’s public health insurance system does not cover the cost of IVF, which averages about ¥500,000 per treatment according to a government survey.But faced with declining birth-rates, the government has pledged to bring more fertility treatments under public health insurance coverage from fiscal 2022."This is from the national paper in September.India does around large number of cycles per year but media is also talking about making it more affordable for all. So in all this it is clear that the need to reduce costs for normal citizens is a big must in many markets. I'm not sure about anyone else here who run a business, but the biggest costs for small business around the world is staff. Any area where you can reduce the need for human costs saves money. Felix and it's cartridges does this.I'd love to know how the addition media needed is currently sitting with MEM as we haven't heard much on this front at all. A whole new sales opportunity there. The other side I've noticed is that some countries do have medical insurance that will cover IVF to a certain number of cycles. So I'm wondering if MEM will be able to work out a deal with them regarding the use of the Felix device going forward. Less cycles saves them money. Could be a whole other market/announcement that would send the SP through the roof IMO. Overall it really is starting to look exciting for the next 6 months of the MEM possibilities. I have continued to grab a few, will be doing so each week until I get back to the Million mark. Over 1/2 way there, lots to get. Not many available it will only be a good thing when people have to fight for the shares!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5790554 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 769897 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.