ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1726
    If from the half yearly the separate EBITDAs are surveying $2.5 mil, Elton $1.4 mil and Aqura $1.1 mil, I wonder why the group EBITDA is only $3.2 mil unless Elton contributed to surveying??? I like it that the Directors have such large holdings. That company I mentioned previously has now got it's gross margin to 24% and guess what...they again posted a net loss..this time 3/4 mil and that after a roughly 40% increase in revenue. It leads one to believe if a company makes money they just increase spending which is a great fear especially if carrying debt. So let's assume we increase surveying margin from 7% to the desired 17% for this half...(and we are almost half way through it so an update in April could be beneficial to us all), then that's an extra 10% on what is likely to be about $50 mil revenue, so $5 million extra profit. If we netted 200,000K last half, then there is no reason why we can't net $5.2 million this half. That's what I think we should aim for. That way we achieve 3 things 1. A decent profit, 2. Can maintain the dividend, 3. There will be some goodwill value on the large surveying contracts so that the asset value of the company will increase, supporting a higher market cap. Adding to the case for a significantly higher net profit, are the much publicised synergies from integration of office systems, rationalisation of office spaces and gains from being a one stop shop. There's no excuse for not delivering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.