VRS 0.00% 5.1¢ veris limited

The webinar is fast approaching. I'll speculate not so much on...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    The webinar is fast approaching. I'll speculate not so much on what we can expect, but more on what shareholders should start demanding. I say this against a backdrop of an increase in MD's/CEO's base remuneration to $500,000 and today's announcement of a further $6.2 million in higher margin work contracts. It's pretty simple. The minimum PBT for the quarter needs to be no less than $2 million to build on the $0.5 million of Q1. This should be accompanied by the announcement of an interim dividend (or perhaps a repayment of Capital). We had years of the Board selling shareholders the expectation of a 16% margin and the Q1 result of 10.9% has continued to be inadequate given the expertise of the company, and the revenue we generate. The upshot being the share price has continued to languish at an unacceptable level. The days of a 30c+ share price have faded like a sad memory so to get back to those levels, levels shareholders deserve, the bottom line must vastly improve as indicated above. How else can market sentiment change in the company's favour, and be reflected in the S.P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 39999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.