VRS 4.17% 5.0¢ veris limited

There doesn't seem to be much interest in this share judging...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    There doesn't seem to be much interest in this share judging from the number of posters on HC. Anyone like to comment on the half? My tuppence worth is there are lots of positives. Revenue is very respectable and contract gains the same. The perennial area of concern is the net profit. While it is nice to see it is now a positive figure, it really is marginal without a lot of room for a rainy day especially given the sizeable increase in revenue. While the H1 report refers again to a need to increase margins I would like to see a strategy by which this is going to happen. Even a comment on how some of the previous contracts being conducted are limited in margin impacting on current operating margin if this is indeed the case. I guess building a revenue stream through our expertise, and through improving client relationships comes first, but this has to flow through to improved net profitability. How is this going to happen? To end on a few positives, it's nice to see cash grow to $20.2 million. That is certainly moving in the right direction. Also it is worth checking out the company website and looking at the awards we are now winning. Seems we have some sharp minds on the job which augurs well for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $25.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $13.29K 265.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.