VRS 0.00% 5.1¢ veris limited

It would be fair to say that the market has reacted negatively...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    It would be fair to say that the market has reacted negatively to that presentation. The evidence is the larger number of shares traded post presentation, compared with beforehand, and the continued poor share price as the trades continue in the 6c range.
    For me there was one key question and that was the third one which effectively asked when we can expect things to get better. The answer given was I think we've already started that. The reality is the questioner (who wasn't me but I share the thoughts) was asking where is the hope???? What's the trajectory, when will a better bottom line be delivered? If you consider $0.8 million net this H1 compared with $0.8 net last H1 an improvement, well the bottom line suggests instead that we have stagnation. So my stomach sank when I heard this reply because it took the wind right out of my sails. I was thinking we were about to get comments on FY revenue projections, how the better margin stuff would improve the bottom line, cost saving measures the company is making, what the $440,00 spent as a one off safeguarded us against, and how such one off payments won't recur, and a target profit. The thought crossed my mind are they trying to excite investors, are they giving us hope for something more reasonable? The market response as outlined indicates I wasn't the only one thinking that this just isn't what I want to hear, nor the only one whose patience has neared or crossed its limit.
    Instead of a response filled with a far more positive outlook, the market took the opposite view. That said, the depression of the share price and increase in volume of shares traded was to the benefit of our buy back. However, God help us if they decide to extend the buy back because for me that would indicate we will get more of the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 39999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.