VRS 2.08% 4.7¢ veris limited

This is looks strange to me. From their 31 August investor...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    This is looks strange to me. From their 31 August investor briefing "The Group was eligible from May to receive the initial JobKeeper payments, for which the Group accrued $3.0million in the period to 30 June 2020."

If they were eligible for $3m for the May and June Jobkeeper periods, (ie $1.5m per month) they would automatically also have been eligible for jobkeeper MK1 for the July, August and until 27 September. It is reasonable to suggest they received well north of $4m if not about $4.5m for the quarter in question.

In todays briefing they say they have EXCLUDED the benefits of Jobkeeper. "These results reflect a proforma position of the Group incorporating the net employment and businessrelated costs incurred with being a JobKeeper employer during the quarter whilst excluding any uplift associated
    with receipts from the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper program."

Interesting in that they don't mention the impact of the Victorian shutdown on their number so it must not be material otherwise they would include it under continual disclosure.

So taking all into account they are materially unaffected by Victoria shutdown, they made $1m EBIT for the quarter and they are yet to account/recognise another $4m one off revenue?

I don't quite believe it! Perhaps propoganda for the AGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $23.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $4.714K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 693131 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.