SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

You are on the right track Free but if you research who Verizon...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    You are on the right track Free but if you research who Verizon met with and the applications for OTT plus the rest of the ecosystem, it is not just the US based Telcos, the land grab is international with the competition being TATA and potential customers will include those seeking to run their own piggybacked MVNO OTT network and related services IMO.

If you need proof find the text of the Brian Higgins Exponent interview on the Verizon website (Facebook I think) and read the quote re the meetings at MWC and then review today's announcement.

You will see they are using the same playbook but it could be coincidence and we have nothing to do with Verizon being able to integrate their offering with other carriers legacy systems using a platform technology that may or may not include the SYT patent.

Maybe all my previous Tech posts were just a lucky guess! But I suppose Verizon didn't specifically mention driverless Cars, at least in this press release.

Beside what's in it for SYT to be a part of potentially a new mobile ecosystem? Suppose it depends on the deal. Maybe they gave it away!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.