CBE 0.00% 7.0¢ cobre limited

Yes the total mineralised interval is wide (60-70m) however you...

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    Yes the total mineralised interval is wide (60-70m) however you really need to focus on what can likely be economically mined (at the end of the day this is all that matters, the rest is waste) and the likely grade x width of that interval. If you carefully work out from the chart the XRF readings you can see that the last hole was perhaps half the %Cu x width of the previous hole (the company provided a graphical representation of it anyway so it's pretty obvious to see). Also, this hole is drilled at a higher angle to the contact than the previous hole so the true width is lower as a % of the intersection. IMO the sell off was in large part because of this. Hole #8 is easily economic if its continuous, however we won't know until they've drilled enough holes (they need closer to 20 holes on that section as opposed to just 2). We really only have a sniff of what's down there... two drill holes with copper readings taken by an XRF gun is not representative enough to judge, even if that's the way the market extrapolates it. I did indeed sell some the other day however I bought all mine at 9c, so taking some profit was prudent. I'm keeping the rest until we know how good this ore body is. Odds are in this part of the world that if you can find 4km+ of mineralisation in this part of the world then it generally translates into considerable in-ground value. I believe a sub-$100M MC is too low to part ways with my remaining substantial holdings. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $64.28K 916.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94331 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 127529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 126849
Last updated 14.09pm 03/05/2024 ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.