CBE 0.00% 7.0¢ cobre limited

Didn't surprise me but all I do professionally is follow closely...

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    Didn't surprise me but all I do professionally is follow closely and invest in emerging discoveries globally. You have to try and see everything in terms of expectations - doesn't matter if results are good, bad or amazing. What matters is (a) what was the market expecting, and (b) how far from that expectation was the actual result (positive or negative). That's how the markets work. Also, there are patterns that repeat in discoveries if you study them close enough... I'll admit, it's not all related to fundamentals, a lot is related to time frames and investor psychology. In terms of early stage, greenfield discoveries there isn't much that's really exciting at the moment around the world. TSX has seen a dearth in big results, most of the success over the last two years has been brownfield or older finds that have finally been granted access. CBE has a lot of people watching how it's unfolding, that I know for a fact. Does it guarantee this company will be worth $1B+ in 12 months? Not at all. But what it does mean is that if price drops enough that it is very likely there are a lot of investors, not just in Australia, that are watching and willing to get on board if they see good value. Remember that most juniors struggle to differentiate themselves. Here we have a genuine, large-scale discovery unfolding in a nascent copper belt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $64.28K 916.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94331 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 127529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 126849
Last updated 14.09pm 03/05/2024 ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.