CBE 5.56% 5.1¢ cobre limited

Ann: Vertical Continuity of Cu Mineralisation Confirmed at Ngami, page-285

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    I get that folk will hang on every drill hole result at this stage and traders will exploit variations to max. Personally I'm taking the fact that the main drilled holes at 1 km spacings have already delivered excellent results (the XRF + other tests + visuals) on a par with the best discoveries in the KCB. I see an open ended strike zone of over 4km with just the results I want to see.

As a speculator I want to be ahead of the game so am taking a calculated risk based on my previous research and therefore will not take unspectacular variations in each and every infill hole as that important. It's all about the big picture, economic ore and location for me so I haven't gone with trader sentiment and sold any shares. If there's one duster in the infill drilling I'll swoop for more. I understand the nature of KCB mineralisation as I said before, as being anything between 1-2% Cu and 10-20g/t Ag credits on average, with good widths. Check out the postage stamp T3 infill drilling and see the variations. The market would be like a yoyo if it responded sentimentally to each hole.

I would upload the T3 infill drill map but HC won't let me for some reason!

Anyway, GLTA whatever you choose to do.

Last edited by BrassTacks1: 02/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $16.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $15.59K 299.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15683 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 92592 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.