GHY 0.62% 81.5¢ gold hydrogen limited

comfident we will get more state funding south Australia has...

1. 7,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    comfident we will get more state funding south Australia has demonstrated incredible achievements in renewables with very little backing form the feds . Again this is very early stages and very early industry. But often in life simple practical prove the most valuy..our mou partners are having great success . I have now Been exprloring the validy of flow rates and alternstive Teck . Once again this need S'more than just gyh to relay impact what the world needs( I will take they varzy numbers people are throwing around though . Europe and China have far superior drivers for renewable so am excited to see what comes oof France . This.is definitely a risk play but without it we lose our traditional mining. Industies to counties who have harnst great er tech. It's not fed government that creates change its the scientific and investment community and state government. Good.luck neigbours . I hope you got wht ghy have started to . Let's turn Australia in to the greenest mineral resources in the word . Drunk valume goodnight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
0.005(0.62%)
Mkt cap ! $62.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 83.0¢ 80.0¢ $161.4K 199.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 75564 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 52577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.