ION 0.00% 0.8¢ iondrive limited

Much appreciated in advance @solidbricks . I'm starting to think...

1. 390 Posts.
    Much appreciated in advance @solidbricks . I'm starting to think that Weolyu Summit Vein hole 3 wasn't what we thought it might be. However, maybe it's just a delay in lab results returning (again).
    Hopefully there's been some progress for getting more drilling crews in place (especially Kochang and Hampyeong) and local lab testing established. I thought more things would have happened by now.
    That meeting with BMV should provide us with some interesting developments. Both companies seemed to go into "radio silence" after that tweet. Something big in the pipeline maybe???
    The WA government just made it harder for companies like SAU to generate projects with a 50% increase in royalty take from 2.5 to 3.75 % and no royalty free threshold. Our Kalgoorlie engine room now will operate with "lower octane fuel". However, it'll still do the job for us IMO.
    All of this just proves to me, beyond any doubt, that South Korea is a far superior gold mining jurisdiction compared to WA. In fact, there's none better than SK in terms of costs and risks. Approx half the cost in terms of labour, electricity and capex. 25% tax (Vs 30%) and no gold royalties. It'll be a long time before the SK government recognises the gold mining industry as a cash cow and slaps on more taxes/ royalties.
    This will be SAU major profit center in the longer term.
    Last edited by Dingoheeler: 10/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.36K 170K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 402859 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 337063 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.