BUX 3.75% 7.7¢ buxton resources limited

Ann: Very High Grade Graphite Drill Intersections, page-43

1. 306 Posts.
    re: Ann: Very High Grade Graphite Drill Inter... Well as a long time holder this was welcome news, many of us long time holders have been through a lot with this company. i am glad i held. For those of you who look down on BUX i do understand some of your views, i must say the trade before trading halt which brought it up to a high was a tad suspicious imo even if on lowish volume. Likewise the drop off on widowmaker was imo a bit suspicious. However i have to commend management that they have maintained a low budget and moved forward on shareholder interests in a steadfast manner. The yalbra project holds much promise and for a while some of us knew this. i honestly think that as yalbra is drilled out the SP of this company will reach 60c+ when compared to syr and being so heavily undervalued.

I wouldn't hold out much for zanthus, i am undecided whether i am glad management is moving forward on zanthus, ultimately i don't have a lot of faith in it due to the crap results by companies over the entire range and the poor geochem of the area, regardless of intrusives or now i am not confident in it at all. however i would love to be disproved. for this reason i have a firm belief drill results will crap out the success of yalbra a bit so perhaps it's good they are drilling now. prepare shareholders old and new for a bumping and interesting ride as the company is finally reevaluated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $15.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $25.38K 324.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5386 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 53462 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.