GMN 12.5% 0.4¢ gold mountain limited

Says he put me on ignore, but still reports my post. In answer...

1. 7,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2865
    Says he put me on ignore, but still reports my post.

In answer to your questions:

I just found out about the stock as there was an announcement and a volume spike, the stock came across my radar, looked like might be good, but more I dig the more I dont like.

Buy shares just to kick management out, this might be the stupidest thing Ive seen on hotcopper, and Ive seen some horrible takes over the years. You do realise how many shares you need to kick out management, the percentages needed and shares would put you in for millions to only have a chance to kick them out, and you would need more  shares than this management has awarded themselves for FREE. Again just so stupid.

As for being a down ramper, and using hotcopper posts to get an entry a tick lower. The company just released 4 price sensitive announcements in a row, all positive, to the whole market, distrubted across multiple news sources, and that couldnt even move the share price a tick.

And yet here you are thinking hotcopper posts are going to do more than 4 price sensitive announcements? So what I can get my order filled? LoL just so stupid, starting to make sense why you bought in at 0.8.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $597 197.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 55793966 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10195668 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.