GMN 0.00% 0.4¢ gold mountain limited

Not sure if your genuine in your comments, put me on ignore like...

1. 7,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2860
    Not sure if your genuine in your comments, put me on ignore like the other old mate if you dont like my posts.

Public forum I can express my thoughts on the company, ie the point of hotcopper, anyone who doesnt like me is free to put me on ignore.

"My agenda" cmon mate you seem smarter than the other one, yeah yeah Im thinking my posts are going to get a forum full of bullish holders to sell their shares to me, yawn, always the case if someone speaks crtitical on a company right? Cant just be they are sharing research, which some people seem to appreciate.

"You didn't mention that there was 100 point down days on the ASX when GMN announced their findings," GMN has basically been trading the same tick range for the last 6 months no matter what the market has done and what they have released.

Atleast your honest with the GMN and Mars Mines setup.

Ill keep my sentiment as is, the money to be made in GMN is probably just trading it, 0.3-0.4 c, probably could of done that 100 times the last 6 months, thats the same return as riding it up to 10c, something to think about.
    Last edited by amb005: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.023K 2.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 42750309 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6643534 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.