GMN 0.00% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

So you delete my posts looks like someone is getting very...

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    So you delete my posts looks like someone is getting very emotional, not good with share trading, don't know if you realise that. Very good post you wrote I found that information with about 60 minutes research so well done. One thing you haven't stated is why you are wasting your time with all the posting on this company. Have you always played this end of the market? If you have before can you enlighten the readers of the percentage of penny stocks or factual penny stock that succeed and usually how long it takes these penny stocks to achieve profit. Can you tell me the average penny stock that closes its doors? can you tell me of all the penny stock CEO's how many of these managers have a history of being involved with multiple penny stock companies? Of all the years that I have been investing in penny stocks I have not found ONE CEO that didn't have some sort of black cloud hanging over their head. As I posted before, that's right you didn't like that post so you got it Modded, why are you here. I very much like the ground that GMN has got and that is why I invested in this company. Good luck finding a squeaky clean penny stock, No good luck in find a squeaky clean stock over any market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.533M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $28.16K 7.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 19984996 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7370688 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.