GMN 0.00% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

Yet again, no specifics on why the ground is good. I can say the...

1. 7,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2793
    Yet again, no specifics on why the ground is good. I can say the ground Im standing on is good too. Its great ground, also some great ground that my local liquor store is on, really great ground. Again you try to veer away from any specifics and then try to attack me personally.

Ive given you a lot of SPECIFIC FACTS on GMN, you have yet given me any, literally not one positive. All you can muster up after years of holding is " The answers to why the ground is potentially so good will become evident " so basically a gamble, a gamble with all the red flags here as per my post.

You are the one needing the luck mate, Im not spinning a yarn, its your own posts, you were topping up on SI6 when it was apparenty low at 0.7 cents, claiming it was going to double in price, before you sold out at 0.2 cents. Does the pattern seem familiar? You were claiming double on GMN, now its down at 0.3. Your other holding you have held for a decade is delisted, and your still on the thread posting about it.

Of course its the last reply to me, just like thecore, when you cant argue back with anything based on facts and logic and start to realise you look like a fool resorting to lashing out with personal attacks and obvioualy avoiding questions, makes you look increasingly infantile as it becomes obvious you have no idea of why your invested in the company , apart from "the ground is potentially good"thats after years of holding, funny thing is you were holding before they even had these tenements, of course its easier to put your head in the sand rather than do real research, and thats why you cant name a share you have made money on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.533M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $28.16K 7.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 19984996 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7370688 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.