GMN 25.0% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

Ann: Very High Grade REE Assays in 2nd are in Down Under Project, page-80

1. 1,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    A CR will obviously be needed in coming months and nothing wrong with that. Hopefully the SP will be higher but if not just do the raise quickly and get on with it. We cant stop now so deal with it, digest it and move forward when it happens.

If its a quick easy clean raise thats a good sign as well. I dont think they will have any trouble at all raising whatever funds they need based on recent anns.

The quarterly next week will indicate a likely raise date period and then need to work out how much news is likely before then i guess. As an actual shareholder I would want the directors to ensure the price was as high as possible before doing a CR so again nothing wrong with that...release as much news/information as possible seems a sensible obvious move, at least they tried. . I appreciate being kept informed as a shareholder so i will never say no to any news.

And guess what they will probably need to do at least one possibly 2 CR's next year again, it's all part of exploring and at least these guys are finding, they are doing pretty well in comparison to many others at this level.

Will we Gap Open today?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $562 187.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 53631853 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11155671 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.