OD6 11.5% 4.6¢ od6 metals limited

Mate using HCI for met testing is pulling the wool over the...

1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Mate using HCI for met testing is pulling the wool over the eyes. In no way is that standard practice.

6 hour leach time using 100g/L HCI is not economic. Simple as that. So it was literally used as bait to excite the masses. BH himself knows that. I am very interested to see further met works announcements if Sulphuric acid is used as opposed to HCI. Plenty of Sulphuric acid in WA. Cheaper to buy, cheaper to run. Again, BH actually knows that himself I am sure. BH has started at strong and will work back. Maybe he was scared to announce less attractive news if the company started at Sulphuric acid PH4 and increased it from there to try and find the best match for acid strength and recovery rates and more importantly the recovery rates of the valuable elements. No point having high recoveries if the stuff recovered is of no value.

You see ell the elements are recovered at different amounts. What makes a project viable is if you have a high value clay and are recovering the valuable parts of it. That is why it is good to be provided with a complete chart of the LREE/HREE of what is being recovered and of what amount. So us holders can make a decision based on fact, not guess work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.006(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.692M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.5¢ $3.313K 67.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204400 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 13487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.