OD6 2.13% 4.8¢ od6 metals limited

I understand where you are coming from, but we are talking to...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I understand where you are coming from, but we are talking to results with only half the picture.

For example, lets compare two clay met results, company A and company B.

A is on a limestone belt, so their material is full of limestone. They share their met results at pH 1 with sulfuric acid and 60% extraction but their (not disclosed) acid consumption is very very high as they are leaching limestone, say 500 kg/t (not unreasonable for limestone rich material).

B is on a granite belt, so their material is low alkali (Ca, Mg, Na, K), high in quartz. They share their met results at pH 0 with hydrochloric acid and 68% extraction but their (not disclosed) acid consumption is actually moderate as quartz does not leach, say 25 kg/t.

Comparing A and B, on face value of the data the companies have disclosed B looks worse than A economically. But clearly, knowing the acid consumption rates, B is actually economically superior to A.

So until any of these Australian clay plays start to share their acid consumption rates, we are all blind and have to make a bet based on available info. Some will put their chips on A, some on B...
    Last edited by CORNBRED: 11/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $3.852M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $8.075K 169.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99976 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 9900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.