ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    I have seen this kind of crap so many times over the many years I have been investing in the markets . Air Guide , Michael , Nigel , The German , more shares issued , Capital raising , blah blah blah ,the men behind the curtain , shady deals ,on and on . Hey , at the end of the day I couldn't be bothered driving 30km to sit at a black jack table with a bunch of strangers to lose my hard earned . I'd rather sit in my comfy chair with a cup of tea and push the buttons on my computer . Im 80% blue chip but I like a little bit of caution to the wind . I like to roll the dice as well . AVZ …. the dude with super heroes and the easter eggs , the German dude who was running the company who dumped the share holders into the sewer , Poor old Nigel who in my opinion doesn't have a clue but has been gifted millions of shares . LOL . It will either be a complete and utter disaster or a life changer . 70% of me leans towards a very positive outcome while the other 30% of me tilts towards the Airguide , German , Nigel influenced outcome . We know Airguide and the German care less about the company and it's share holders . We know Nigel is involved with the German in another company . I'm seeing scum but I'm smelling roses . IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.