AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Vesting and Lapsing of Performance Rights, page-6

1. 4,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    I have seen this kind of crap so many times over the many years I have been investing in the markets . Air Guide , Michael , Nigel , The German , more shares issued , Capital raising , blah blah blah ,the men behind the curtain , shady deals ,on and on . Hey , at the end of the day I couldn't be bothered driving 30km to sit at a black jack table with a bunch of strangers to lose my hard earned . I'd rather sit in my comfy chair with a cup of tea and push the buttons on my computer . Im 80% blue chip but I like a little bit of caution to the wind . I like to roll the dice as well . AVZ …. the dude with super heroes and the easter eggs , the German dude who was running the company who dumped the share holders into the sewer , Poor old Nigel who in my opinion doesn't have a clue but has been gifted millions of shares . LOL . It will either be a complete and utter disaster or a life changer . 70% of me leans towards a very positive outcome while the other 30% of me tilts towards the Airguide , German , Nigel influenced outcome . We know Airguide and the German care less about the company and it's share holders . We know Nigel is involved with the German in another company . I'm seeing scum but I'm smelling roses . IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.