ATV 4.17% 5.0¢ activeport group ltd

re: Ann: Vesting orders granted for Touquoy s... Lots to be said...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    re: Ann: Vesting orders granted for Touquoy s... Lots to be said to recommend this company, but then there always has been, with roadblocks slowly but now surely, getting removed.

You would have to expect some excellent upside potential, and while I have been critical of company's pace in the past, there appears to be few things (touch wood) stopping them progressing relatively quickly towards Financing for the mine, and kicking off the actual building of the mine at Touquoy.

They have certainly had plenty of time to pre-plan the upcoming milestone actions required, while waiting for the titles. I presume Wally has been filling in his time on such activities, rather than watching the SP & HC posts as some of us do during normal work hours.

Appreciate that actual true long tem potential/value of the company is some way off being realised, particularly in the eyes of the market.

Although us HC posters may be to blame for that, in as much as we have only been buying at fire sale prices, and not in the volume that will send the price (ATV & ATVCD) significantly higher.

However I am happy to sit back and let some newbies get on board, once they become aware of ATV.

Time for Wally, or the Investor relations guy, to do his stuff in terms of promotion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.97K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121739 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.