PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Shane Warne foundation is a micronise of charities, over the...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Shane Warne foundation is a micronise of charities, over the past 3 years raising 1.5 mil and spending 375g,
    The rest on admin and collection. Pretty bad outcome for all involved, these days to compete for funds any board knows that reduction of admin and collection is a must people want to know how much they gave where it goes to help.
    These days with everything it's engagement and where has my money gone, charity boards know the get a limited fund and the need to be transparent. Shit like Shane Warne foundation is not acceptable and change will come those that move, engage and are transparent will collect more funds a
    Acu will snow ball as boards and charities migrate to low cost fund raising.

If you need 20 mill to be raised you can do it old school and have to raise 28 mil or Acu app
    And the raise 23 for the same result and money goes straight into account.
    It will take time but I see like any disruptive tech it takes time but it will build up speed as the truth of it is it's a better easier and cheaper way of doing business. And like anything that is cheaper easier and engages it will move ahead.
    Last edited by tcisboss: 17/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.