NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: Veyonda and Opdivo IONIC Study First Patient Dosed, page-11

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Really excellent news on the commencement of the IONIC study.

I realise that some of the more recent enthusiast of this company had become rather frustrated with progress of late. I guess that’s understandable, but given the massive strain of the Covid situation this year that has effected so many hospitals, it’s great to see the beginning of patients being enrolled into this massively important trial.

The patent situation has also progressed very well, and with that underpinning the massive clinical effort, and the rather healthy financial position, the company is now set for a good few months of progress.

As a side note… with this announcement today, some investors here may not have noticed that another spin-off of the efforts of Prof Kelly has also put out an excellent release today. That company is of course…. NYRADA.

Take a look at that news too, if you haven’t already seen it.

Many congratulations to Prof Kelly and the whole team. The enrolment of this first patient is a massive achievement, not least for that one soul who hopefully will have even more reason to celebrate far more than just us humble punters. (grin)

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.