NOX 0.00% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: Veyonda and Radiotherapy Delivers Clinical Benefits, page-9

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    pohutukawa

It is unrealistic to expect that low dose radiotherapy plus Veyonda will cure cancer.

I know from personal experience of some who have had spinal surgery. In this type of circumstance, reducing pain is generally the gold standard. The neurosurgeon can't replace the spine with a new one. If the patient uses fewer medications to address the pain, that outcome can be a massive win.

DARRT1 appears to have been successful in this regard. It is reported that these men have no treatment options available to them other than experimental drugs like Veyonda. Their life expectancy and prognosis appears to be pretty grim.

So for some at least, they now may be able to walk to their letter box and collect the mail. They may be able to bend down and take dishes from the dishwasher and put them away.They may be able to pick up a grandchild and bounce them on their knees again.

This company has been criticised ad nauseam for 'overpromising and under-delivering'. I doubt that this would be echoed by the majority of the 800 mg and 1200 mg patients on the DARRT1 trial or their families - and that's who matters.

From my experience in the real world and from what I can see so far , Noxopharm is meeting its endpoints in its trials.

No let's also see how durable these responses have been. The PSA levels may have been falling at the twelve week mark - they may indeed be lower again in twelve weeks time

No disrespect intended but if you haven't done so already, take a look at the newly released comments by the CMO on the company website.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67034 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 21222 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.