NOX 2.94% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

GF1972 Great post. I also look forward to remarks from RBx,...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    GF1972

Great post. I also look forward to remarks from RBx, potentially along these lines.

As it happens, I type this having occupied a hospital bed for some thirteen days straight - on matters completely unrelated to COVID, and certainly not life-threatening. Like everyone else, sometimes methinks life's vagaries strike to remind us of the inevitable effects related to the aging process. (grin).

As I read with interest what all have to say on this latest news, one thought occurs to me. If I had otherwise been admitted for a symptom related matter to COVID, I would seek to have Veyonda infused into the IV bag aloft from my bed, and coursing through my veins.

And without doubt, the same mindset would apply for cancer. No question of that.

I have followed Professor Kelly led companies for seventeen years. He has always struck me as a man with deep-intent and overwhelming sincerity. Unlike vrs, I would not be one to scoff at the work of both himself, the NOX scientific team, and of course the findings and involvement of the Hudson Institute.

Note: I will be okay. I have simply led a highly active life even into my sixties. My current condition has, however, given my wonderful wife sufficient ammunition to insist that enough is enough! I have little doubt that from this time forward, her way will be strictly adhered to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $13.31K 198.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1137 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 22400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.