OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: VHMS Target Identified At Depth At Red Bore-THX.AX, page-62

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Absa, I can understand your concerns about RB however all is not lost. I will give you my views on RB and why I will hang in on my shareholding.

Firstly the current SP will hold IMHO owing to the blue sky gold projects as well as the other projects as outlined by Pzuzzy.

So the million dollar question is what lurks at 500m

The target 170 surface metres north of Gossan has been described to me as sitting about 500 odd metres below. It is estimated to be about 100m in length and about 60m wide, this is looking from above, how deep it goes is anyone's guess.

So what is it?

It could be a big blob of bull dust or it could be pay dirt. One thing to make me wait and see is its sitting in a confirmed VMS setting close to a copper mine.

If it is pay dirt it could be a huge find. Our share price will take off.

VMS deposits in the area have been faulted and repositioned from their original origin. To describe this, get a dinner plate on the table, then turn it up on its side and you will how they have ended up today. This profile is the reason they are hard to find.

RB may still have one of this plates on the claim.

The above is my reasoning why I will hold, perhaps I am a punter ar heart, but I need the big bucks to live a life of leisure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.