ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

In my opinion only what will bring a significant upgrade in the...

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    In my opinion only what will bring a significant upgrade in the share price, is the spotlight from various political agendas that will make ECT and it’s Latrobe Valley project a prime media target of interest.

Currently we have our two major political parties trying to win votes for the next federal election through their energy policy.

It appears to me, that both are willing to support a 24/7 reliable energy mix, that can include brown coal as a lower cost and virtualy zero emissions project... I beleive they will see that ECT and it’s Latrobe Valley project, will deliver such a solution and this will attract our two major parties to sporlight and support ECT ‘s future project. 

My opinion only, but with the signing off of the Indian project that is due soon, we will see the kick start of a massive media roll out, as it is India’s political agenda to highlight their willingness to engage with Australia especially in the area of Energy.

Both Labor and liberal will now be eager to sell their energy policy’s and as a result new investors will sit up and take notice.

ECT though it has taken many frustrating years is in the box seet and just maybe it is now our turn to run and I believe we will run hard and the rerate is about to begin. 

Last edited by attitudes: 29/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.018K 884.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 24805661 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8681043 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.