ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Victorian Coldry Feasibility Program Commences, page-53

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Air of confidence seems to be justifiable at the current time. Transitioning from pre-rev to rev and having evidence materialise into what many have believed to be true this whole time is fair basis for at least a little confidence.

For myself what I see to be unfolding here is project diversification. Now I've been around long enough to know that any commercial plant that is likely to pop up in Vic won't be popping up anytime soon. However, what I think we are seeing happen now will become the norm for this company. That is, multiple concurrent projects going through the stages towards complete commercial plants. As far as I'm aware ECT have never pursued more than one serious projects at a time. When I say serious I'm obviously referring to our Indian partners and the significant amount of time and effort that has gone into that project, but why would I suggest that the idea of this new plant is serious? Simple, this idea is the child of market demand - sales from the HVTF have pointed towards this. Exciting as that thought is, it's beside the point. We are starting to see a company diversify its projects, and with that, we will get a never before seen glimps of 'high growth phase' ESI.

All we have to do now is wait 3 to 4 years to experience it.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 18638002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.20am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.