CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

re: Ann: Victorian Government Orders Thirty B... Excellent...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    re: Ann: Victorian Government Orders Thirty B... Excellent announcement.

I've topped up again, bringing my total to $19K at an average of just under 28c (I started at $1 !!).

I particularly liked Brendon Dow's subtle backhand to the Federal Government, which reads as follows:-

>>>>>>

"The Federal Government recently suggested that Australia will need to invest at least $100 billion in electricity infrastructure during the next decade in order to meet growing demand for electricity and replace ageing infrastructure. Under the current system of centralised electricity production and distribution, the primary reason for increases in electricity prices is the cost of power production and distribution infrastructure."

"A smarter alternative, one that is gaining traction particularly in Europe, is distributed generation" ...

<<<<<<

If it there is a 'smarter' alternative, it doesn't take a rocket-scientist to work out what he's actually saying about their current suggestion & outlook!

I can't believe its taking the day traders so long to realise "it's on again" re. CFU today; they usually take any excuse to go crazy.

Day traders aside, this is excellent news in that an initially sizable (30 versus current 17 units sold) order coming from a State Government as the initial volume order was quite unexpected, and it should give great momentum for all others taking a serious look at the product & further validates its viability and technology.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.