SRN 16.7% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

Great post, agree with a lot, I just think it comes into...

1. 7,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2807
    Great post, agree with a lot, I just think it comes into managements responsibilites to let the others know "we exist" its in shareholders best interest to do this, as with more interest comes more investors and demand, and then a higher share price, which in turn gives share holders more value, also if the company needs to raise money, we raise money at a higher price due to this demand which leads to less dilution, all this in share holders best interest and takes minimal effort and capital to pull off.

To generate interest it doesnt require much capital or effort, teenagers can make a youtube in their bedroom, this company needs more marketing, this is the theme with a lot of these small exploreres I follow and own, you could hire some uni grad for a month or so to create content, get templates for emails and company announcments looking a bit more polished, video interviews, articles, etc, that can be posted and shared around social media, reddit, youtube, facebook, even here on hotcopper do we have even have one interview with CEO outlining the project anywhere?! Its 2023 video content is everything, yet havent seen a thing.

How hard would it be to make a short 2-3 min video explaining about the company and the resource, how low the market cap is compared to peers, etc, the thing is once this is created once its there forever, and it can just keep on making the rounds on these investment sites. These managers are getting paid 100s of thousands a year, where is the benefit for shareholders? Geez it really isnt that hard, talk about things you can do quicky and cheaply to help create shareholder value and interest, hell shoot me a couple of grand and Ill do it for them, actually thinking I should create a company to help a lot of these companies make the leap into the world we are living in now, it doesnt take much brain power to realise the opportunity cost by not making simple videos.

It doesnt take much effort or capital for big change in the amount of eye balls and interest generated, surprised little things like this have not been done. If any execs from SRN are reading this, its small effort for big results, how about earning your pay cheque and helping shareholders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $4.279K 647.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4387622 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12560764 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.