GTR 0.00% 0.3¢ gti energy ltd

disclaimer: I don't know markie125But: 1) this is a forum and...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    disclaimer: I don't know markie125

But:

1) this is a forum and everyone is entitled to express their views freely (right or wrong)
    2) yes, his English is not as well versed as most but he knows what he's talking about! (sometimes - take it with a grain of salt!)
    3) if you don't like what he is saying then just ignore him/her!
    4) how well the share price performs is NOT because of markie125 comments, it's dictated by GTR's management vision, mission and values!
    5) if you are basing your investment decisions on markie125 comments then my direct advice to you is put your money in a term deposit!

@markie125 please! you need to be a little more considerate(and diplomatic) when responding to other peoples responses to your comments. Majority of people who come onto these forums are regular people(like myself) who are looking for ways to improve their lives and their families lives through stock market investments.

@All We are all different, be it male/female, LGBT/straight, race/colour .... we are all commonly known as humans! Please show some humility and respect to each other.

My father (RIP dad) has always said to me... "We are all born into this world naked(equal), and we will all die naked(equal)!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.649M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 30444139 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12526373 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.