OAU 16.7% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Video of RIU Conference Presentation - Sydney 2016-THX.AX, page-10

1. 3,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I didn't read it as criticism either but all the other points from WA are good reminders. It's often famine or feast with these stocks and right now it's famine based on so slow going, results that didn't live up to the expectations of some and a worldwide cyclical slump in commodity prices. I'll always back a company that has some solid targets (not just blue sky and pipe dreams) and three things stand out for me:

At Red Bore they've identified a large EM target in what i have always considered" the zone". RB fate will largely be decided before the end of the year IMO.
    Drills are about to get going in a proven gold corridor and we'll have good results indicating potential within 6 months
    Keller Creek potential to be monetised over the next 18 months.

That's all going to some time to unfold. I'm in for the capital raising - whether the SP goes to 2c or 10c. I'm happy to support the company, they can't explore ground with no money in the bank so if holders want to get a return on their current investment I suggest that seriously think about continuing to support the company with some additional funds. That's not advice, to me it's just common sense.

I'm sure that's why they've got with a placement - you can put in a little bit to continue to support the company and not too much so overall risk of massive dilution. Top holders with cash reserves can't increase their stake massively at the expense of smaller illiquid investors (I can already imagine the howls of protest if there was special placement to Phil and buddies instead of all shareholders) . Company raises enough cash to drill for the target at RB and GG (company please note: don't and go and drill some other place that's been off the radar before you drill RB and GG)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $528.7K 83.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 34422622 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 15943250 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.