BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

re: Ann: Video on Underground Borehole Mining... KevI won't...

1. 787 Posts.
    re: Ann: Video on Underground Borehole Mining...
    Kev

I won't discuss the myriad of benefits that the UBHM process holds for shareholders and Tallahassee residents alike.

It is probably a little disconcerting for TAC, that a lot of those traditional arguments from an environmental perspective, that they were going to use are not applicable to UBHM.

You have always said that you are not so much against the project because it is Uranium, rather how the project can progress, whilst maintaining a high level of environmental accountability.

Of this I am not so sure, as your comments regarding the simulation video, to me, are testament to your disapproval of the project in any shape or form.

As far as the costing of the simulation video, I don't think Spielberg like presentation$ would be appropriate, just to convey to the uninitiated how the UBHM process operates.

Once again, if TAC spent as much time an effort pursueing the persons that sold you the realestate without disclosure . . . . . . you may not have to vent your negativities on BLR.

Swiss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.