LCL 12.5% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

The whole world has issues with lab turn around times. I see it...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    The whole world has issues with lab turn around times. I see it on numerous projects and in different companies I'm invested in. Its not just an Australian lab issue but an issue in Africa, North America and South America.

The sample preparation I understand is completed in Columbia which is where all the labour and effort happens and then pulps are sent to Peru to for analysis. For Gold Fire assay and other elements by acid digestion and ICP analysis. Read table 1 of any announcement when assay figures are talked about. LCL states the following about their process.

• Diamond drilling is carried out to produce HQ and NQ core.
    • Following verification of the integrity of sealed core boxes and the core within
    them at the Company’s core shed in Quinchia, the core is ‘quick logged’ by a
    Project Geologist and marked for sampling. Following the marking of the cutting
    line and allocation of sample numbers, allowing for insertion of QAQC samples,
    the core is cut by employees in the Company’s facility within the core-shed.
    • Nominally core is cut in half and sampled on 2m intervals, however the interval
    may be reduced by the Project Geologist based on the visual ‘quick log’.
    • Samples are bagged in numbered calico sacks and these placed in heavy duty
    plastic bags with the sample tag. Groups of 5 samples are bagged in a hessian
    sack, labelled and sealed, for transport.
    • Sample preparation is carried out by ALS’ Laboratory in Medellin where the
    whole sample is crushed to -2mm and then 1kg split for pulverising to -
    75micron.
    • Splits are then generated for fire assay (Au-AA26) and analyses for an
    additional 48 elements using multi-acid (four acid) digest with ICP finish
    (MEMS61) at ALS’ laboratory in Lima, Peru.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $7.111K 888.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2628074 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 179366 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.