VIE 0.00% 0.0¢ viento group limited

Ann: Viento Awarded $40 million BC Iron Contract, page-5

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    fair bit of activity in this stock at the moment.
    having briefly read through recent anouncements and financials they are probably not the ideal company to be investing in.
    despite that, recent activity may suggest that this company may be on the move to more business activity and revenue and hence an increase in share price.

some would argue that the aquisitions of mineworks and HVLV were a mistake especially with the problems these existing companies had, one could also argue that purchasing distressed companies in the midst of a mining downturn is a good opportunity.

Pretty hard to guage what is really going on, however with recent activity like winning a 40million dollar contract, and the addition of a new MD/CEO i cant help getting that gut feel that there is more activity to come.
    I know mining services companies are up against the wall at the moment with drop in iron ore, however if these companies can see it through for the next 1-2 years they will be well positioned in the future. Even if we do see the closure of smaller mining companies, one would assume that the bigger mining companies such as rio,bhp,fmg will still have to pick up the prodcution of those smaller miners, which would still create work for mining services companies like viento.

my opinion only but it may be possible to see a share price of 12-15 cents in the near future with more business activity from VIE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.