PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

Ron, as they stated in the next few weeks... hopefully this...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Ron, as they stated in the next few weeks... hopefully this month.

As those interested have read obviously Directors VERY bullish on this SPUD. As they put their money where there mouth is... over million bucks when Premier confirmed over 8 Mil cubic of Oil and over 3000bopd flow Oil.

Boom times ahead IMO. About the hell time too after a huge drop to cash in bank value only. Negative enterprise value on this small producer and explorer given.

Yes it is definately a no brainer- interest will be gained when Spud success and the lead up too. Many have probably removed fro watchlist over 2010. Glad I kept them on my list and review again in the lead up to this Spud.

High probably this will take off when others join the dots on this play IMO.

You can tell the high disinterest in this Coy by very low number of views you get on HC compared to a year ago when more people where bullish. Ohh well there time will come.

Value based investment and ST BUY opp IMO for a fast buck for ST traders. Great multi bagger opp for ST to LT traders. IMO.

Should be 30c based on current interests then another 10c in the lead up to Spud. Based on Spud confimation of Black gold and huge Gas find- who knows. Back toward $1.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.